| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in London, England in October is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with rain every now and then. Only 57mm (2.2in) of liquid is dropped across on average 14 days.
- In October the heavens above London, England are dull with an average of a trifling 3:03 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:37 long and the longest day is 11:32 long with an average length of 10:33.
- There are approximately 7:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 70.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the London, England October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in London, England, Uk
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding London, England:
- Manchester, England, Uk - 253.5 kms (157.6 miles) NNW
- Waddington, Uk - 190.5 kms (118.4 miles) N
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 148.9 kms (92.5 miles) NW
- Lyneham, Uk - 116.1 kms (72.1 miles) W
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 213.9 kms (132.9 miles) W
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 130.7 kms (81.2 miles) SW
- Caen, France - 254.5 kms (158.1 miles) S
- Hull, England, Uk - 253.9 kms (157.8 miles) N
- Felixstowe, England, Uk - 125.8 kms (78.1 miles) ENE
- Manston, Uk - 115.4 kms (71.7 miles) E
- Ostende, Belgium - 226 kms (140.5 miles) E
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 30.7 kms (19.1 miles) SSE
- Brighton, England, Uk - 73.4 kms (45.6 miles) S
- Lille, France - 259.1 kms (161 miles) ESE