| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in London, England in November is a little cool at 7.5 °C (45.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry with rain, sleet or snow sometimes. Only 64mm (2.5in) of H2O is dumped during on average 16 days.
- The skies in London, England are really dreary with an average of just 1:38 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 8:11 long and the longest day is 9:33 long with an average length of 8:48.
- There are approximately 6:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 19.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 80.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the London, England November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in London, England, Uk
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding London, England:
- Manchester, England, Uk - 253.5 kms (157.6 miles) NNW
- Waddington, Uk - 190.5 kms (118.4 miles) N
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 148.9 kms (92.5 miles) NW
- Lyneham, Uk - 116.1 kms (72.1 miles) W
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 213.9 kms (132.9 miles) W
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 130.7 kms (81.2 miles) SW
- Caen, France - 254.5 kms (158.1 miles) S
- Hull, England, Uk - 253.9 kms (157.8 miles) N
- Felixstowe, England, Uk - 125.8 kms (78.1 miles) ENE
- Manston, Uk - 115.4 kms (71.7 miles) E
- Ostende, Belgium - 226 kms (140.5 miles) E
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 30.7 kms (19.1 miles) SSE
- Brighton, England, Uk - 73.4 kms (45.6 miles) S
- Lille, France - 259.1 kms (161 miles) ESE