Weather in November in London, England
- The mean temperature in London, England is a little cool at 7.5 °C (45.5 °F).
- It is sunny approximately 19.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 80.8% of daylight hours.
- The skies in London, England are really dreary with on balance just 1:38 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- There are approximately 6:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry with rain, sleet or snow sometimes. Only 64mm (2.5in) of liquid is laid down across on average 16 days.
- The shortest day is 8:11 long and the longest day is 9:33 long with an average length of 8:48.
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in November is 5 °C (9 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for November in London, England, Uk
London, England Weather in November Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding London, England:
- Manchester, England, Uk - 253.5 kms (157.6 miles) NNW
- Waddington, Uk - 190.5 kms (118.4 miles) N
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 148.9 kms (92.5 miles) NW
- Lyneham, Uk - 116.1 kms (72.1 miles) W
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 213.9 kms (132.9 miles) W
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 130.7 kms (81.2 miles) SW
- Caen, France - 254.5 kms (158.1 miles) S
- Hull, England, Uk - 253.9 kms (157.8 miles) N
- Felixstowe, England, Uk - 125.8 kms (78.1 miles) ENE
- Manston, Uk - 115.4 kms (71.7 miles) E
- Ostende, Belgium - 226 kms (140.5 miles) E
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 30.7 kms (19.1 miles) SSE
- Brighton, England, Uk - 73.4 kms (45.6 miles) S
- Lille, France - 259.1 kms (161 miles) ESE